What kind of creative am I?
I’m the kind that builds bridges between departments, that cares as much about usability and the user experience as I do about the aesthetic. I’m a true hybrid designer – I understand development, the limitations and opportunities, I care about digital strategy and UX and how it informs my design choices. I make waves in every department, because I stay curious. Every day. I believe in the value of qualities like grit, perseverance, positivity and empathy. I believe in collaboration – because we are only as good as the people surrounding us.
I am a generalist with a curiosity that often rivals specialists. One thing you can count on, is that I will contribute in a variety of ways. While I've commonly held the title of a creative, I consider myself a holistic marketer. All the things matter to me, not just the pixels.
Some of the wonderful clients I have had the pleasure of working with: Salesforce, Airstream, Boston Whaler, Thor Industries, Element Three, Dutch Boy Paint, Michaels, Galison, The Fort Wayne Museum of Art, Britton Marketing & Design, Boyden & Youngblutt, Parkview Hospital, Barrett McNagny and iAB Financial Bank.
I also love to write. Here are some of the articles I've written:
- Why Most Marketers Should Care About Virtual and Augmented Reality
- 5 Steps for Improving Your Mobile Conversion Path
- Different Screens, Different Needs: How to optimize your forms for mobile.
- Four Emerging UI/UX Trends to Adopt in 2017
- Building a Great Mobile Site Experience – Every Time
- 5 UX Myths Debunked: Designing with Intentionality
- Strategy, UX & Design: Three Elements of a Successful Web Presence